VALUED RESIDENTS & GUESTS
As we reflect on the past weeks, we understand that our world is ever changing, our normal will continue to evolve and that our part needed in helping our current health crisis is not basic, but essential. Our commitment is that as the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) situation develops, we will continue to focus on the health and wellbeing of our residents, team members and local partners. We know that many areas of our lives will be touched; but emphasize that as a team, with individual full effort, we can combat this virus and keep everyone as safe as possible.
We also realize that this unprecedented situation has caused disruption to our daily lives, but stress our goal is to ensure business continuity and minimize interruptions. We will continue to evaluate and modify our protective measures and day to day activities; but, hope this information will help answer a few questions we have received from residents.
- We ask everyone to contact us via telephone or email to minimize physical contact.
- All community contact information (phone numbers, email addresses, fax numbers, etc.) will remain the same and monitored regularly.
- In addition to practicing social distancing, all team members have been advised to routinely use sanitizing/cleaning products on all high touch community areas (gates, doors, handrails, countertops, cabinets, mailboxes, etc.).
- All community activities have been suspended until further notice.
- All community buildings (clubhouses, social halls, kitchens, etc.) have been closed until further notice.
- Emergency maintenance situations (those that if it allowed to remain, could cause injury, threaten health or cause serious property damage) will be addressed promptly. We have temporarily suspended all “non-emergency” work orders and ask for patience during this period.
- We ask all residents to continue to make timely payments (rent, utility, mortgage, etc) to assist us with our business continuity goals.
- We will be able to continue with previously scheduled improvement projects (paving, amenities, repairs, etc) as soon as possible.
- We encourage all residents to enroll in our automatic payment program (it’s free, ensures timely payment and eliminates office visits).
- Payments can always be made via Community Drop Boxes.
- Residents must adhere to all local, state, federal and CDC guidelines.
- All incentive programs (move in, referral, etc) remain in effect.
- Contact the Community Office for details or to make a referral.
- Share our “virtual tour” information with friends and relatives looking for a great home.
- See the interior, exterior and layout online.
- Take this extra time at home for spring projects and clean up. We will begin our Spring Inspections as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Organize “eye spy” type activities by placing fun items in a visible place (window, porch, etc) families can during a community walk and create a text chain or group to share results
Wisconsin Order https://evers.wi.gov/Documents/COVID19/EMO12-SaferAtHome.pdf
Wisconsin Assistance https://www.tomorrowshomefoundation.org/other-resources
Visit our community social media specific community information.
We remain committed to providing our residents a safe and enjoyable neighborhood. We will continue to adapt as the situation changes and additional information is provided. As always, we value your residency and Stay Well!